Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Learn To Paint Wildlife

Many of you visiting this new blog for the 1st time will already know me from my other sites - My Wildlife Art Gallery - My Learn to Paint Wildlife Art site - or my Wildlife Art Blog. So why the need for another online presence???

Well I thought it might be cool to have an area that is specifically dedicated to the teaching and learning side of art - we are all learning all the time, I know I learn something new every time I pick up my brush - and that is just how it should be. So I though - "why not learn together?" it's the exact statement that made me design my 1st website on painting 10 years or so ago - how time flies!

Well to start off with this 1st post I thought I had better point you to what I have available at the moment regarding Learning to Paint - OK...so you will find lots of FREE tutorials on this page of my site - FREE Tutorials


If you want to go in to more details on everything from selecting brushes and paints, to advanced fur techniques then you might be interested in my Tutorial CD / E-book


If you would like to see more of my artwork - perhaps order a limited edition print or even an original, then my online gallery is the place to go


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete